Friday, January 2, 2015

DOWN TO THE LAST PENNY

Dear Pastor Bruce,

Our God is amazing and faithful! There are no words in the English language that can adequately describe the blessings he bestowed on my wife and me in the last month.

We have always trusted God to meet our needs and have followed Biblical Principles in our past financial dealings and commitments.

For the first time in my life I found myself unemployed for a period of three months. Now the real test was about to begin. Were we truly going to be dependent on God’s promises and tithing principle when times were very difficult and the funds were limited.

We continued to tithe and honor our commitment to support missionaries and Christian Organizations through funds from my weekly unemployment payments. The funds in our banking account lasted exactly to the day I was offered a job as a principal in a private school. The new salary was $18,000 more than my previous salary as a Christian School Principal.

What happened next is even more unbelievable in human terms. A second financial door was opened and more blessing were received from GodI was offered a part time educational consulting job at $18,000 per year.
The Lord was not done. A legal matter was resolved in an amicable manner. When I added the total funds from all three blessing I received a net gain of $54,000 per year.

My wife and I truly believe tithing is more than giving 10% of your income; it is about obedience, eliminating your pride and trusting God and his principles.

We give God all the glory and praise for his faithfulness and provisions.

Sincerely,

RKP and LSP

No comments:

Post a Comment