Thursday, October 8, 2015

LISTEN TO YOUR SPIRITUAL GUT!


Listen to your spiritual gut!  

Here’s what I mean:

Today I felt strongly impressed to have breakfast, which I seldom do, at Melinda's Gourmet Deli.  Whenever I have those gut feelings, they are usually not wrong; they are Holy Spirit promptings.  Well, listening to His voice brought 4 divine appointments in 40 minutes.  God is so amazing!  PS - pictured is PB's Special.  PPS - That's not what I had for breakfast.  LOL!

It was not coincidental that I received this from one of our GCCC mothers this morning – further confirmation that we should listen to out spiritual gut: 

PB, I wanted to share a story with you about something that happened at work today. There is a new secretary in my office and she has a picture up of one of her sons with his name "Phil" written on the picture. I have to pass by her desk often and every time I do, when I see his name, instantly the verse Phil 4:13 comes to mind. For the last two days I felt the Lord telling me to stop and tell this new secretary (whom I've only ever said hello to) that her son's name reminds me of Phil 4:13. I finally listened and told her this morning. It turns out that her son Phil is a freshman in college and has been struggling in school and with his faith, and she had been looking for words to encourage him. She was so thankful that I stopped by to tell her the verse! It turns out she is a Christian and used to listen to you on the radio a few years ago. I told her about WIAM.  She was so excited as she didn't know how to find you on the radio and couldn't remember the name of our church.  Amazing!  B. R

So, if God is speaking to your gut ... listen. You won't be disappointed. And your blessings will be more than the thrill of knowing you obeyed God, but eternal.

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment